- Online registration is mandatory.
- You must register for the challenge on HackerEarth. Registration link will be published on June 21, 2018
- The contest is open only for summer school participants.
- This is an individual event.
- To compete you need a computer with internet access.
- The questions will be in the same format as the questions on the Hacker-Earth web site (ACM-ICPC Style).
- You can familiarize yourself with the interface by trying a few practice problems here.
- Participants are required to log into the HackerEarth web site and access the contest page.
- The platform supports 40+ programming languages. For more information, please visit the Judge.
- The solutions have to be submitted in the format described on the HackerEarth web site.
- In case of a tie the decision of the judges will be final.
- A maximum of ten participants will be selected for offline round.
- The contest will span for five days, June 23-27, 2018.
- There will be a total of six problems.
- First two problems will be revealed on first day, next two on second day, fifth problem on third day and final problem on the fourth day.
- The submission deadline is on 27th June, 11:59 pm.