Narendra Summer Internship 2020
The Department of Computer Science and Automation
(CSA), Indian Institute of Science
, announces the Narendra Summer Internship Program for 2020.
- The summer internship is open to bright and motivated second year, third year and fourth year B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. students in India.
- Each intern will be assigned a faculty member of CSA to mentor them during the internship. The interns will be expected to spend at least 2 months at CSA; the exact dates are flexible, and may be decided in consultation with their respective internship mentors. The internship would have to be completed by August 31, 2020.
- Each intern will be provided a total stipend of Rs. 20000, which will be paid after the completion of the internship. There will be no additional compensation given for travel and/or other expenses related to the internship.
- The interns will have to make their own accommodation arrangements; the department will not be providing accommodation.
- It is preferable that the interns use their own laptops for their project; networking and internet resources will be provided by the department.
To apply click here. This application form will be available from March 20, 2020. The last date for applying is April 3, 2020.
A recommendation letter for the applicant from a faculty member in the student's department is mandatory. Students will have to submit the official email id of the faculty member, and we will send requests directly to the faculty member for shortlisted candidates. All information (e.g., GPA/percentages) entered in your application is subject to verification, and internship offers will be made to shortlisted candidates only after such verification.
The applications will be reviewed by a committee of faculty members at CSA, and the selected candidates will be informed (by email) of their selection by late April 2020. The decision of the selection committee will be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.