Narendra Summer Internship 2017
The Department of Computer Science and Automation (CSA),
Indian Institute of Science, conducted the
Narendra Summer Internship Program during the summer of 2017.
- The summer internship was open to second year, third year and fourth year
B.E./B.Tech students in India.
- The internship program was announced on April 3rd 2017 on the CSA department's home page. An announcement was also sent by email to numerous colleges and institutes across the country.
- The last date for students to apply (via an online application) for the internship was April 14 2017. For each applicant, a recommendation letter from a faculty member in their department was obtained.
- A large number of applications were received. 21 students were selected, and were notified of selection on April 28th 2017. 18 students accepted the offers, and carried out their internships successfully.
- Each intern was assigned a faculty member of CSA to mentor them during the
- Each intern's internship duration was at least 2 months. The exact start and end dates varied, based on the availability of the interns as well as mentors. All the internships happened within the months of May, June, and July.
- Each intern was provided a total stipend of Rs. 20000. There was no separate support provided for travel or accomodation.
Sudeep Agarwal (IIT Delhi)
Veldurthy Sudhanyu (IIT Kharagpur)
Sumedh Arani (PESIT Bangalore)
Raktim Mitra (IIT Kanpur)
Shivam Utreja (IIT Kanpur)
Chirag H S (NIE Mysuru)
Vandana Kulkarni (PESIT Bangalore)
C Vishnu (NIT Trichy)
Apoorv Vikram Singh (IIIT Bangalore)
Aditya Sahdev (IIT Delhi)
Radha Kumaran (RV College of Engg. Bangalore)
Yarravarapu Harsha (IIT-Bbh)
Sushmitha Jois (BMS College of Engg. Bangalore)
Shikha Panwar (IIT Kharagpur)
Satchit S (SSN College Chennai)
Harshavardhan P. K. (IIT Madras)
V. Sruthi (PESIT Bangalore)
Ishita Mandal (IIEST Shibpur)