- Who can attend the summer school?
The summer school is open only to undergraduate students completing the third year in Computer Science/Information Sciences.
- What is the deadline for registration?
The registration for the summer school will be closed on May 26, 2017.
- What are the criteria for selection of candidates?
The candidates will be selected based on their academic qualifications (CGPA, projects etc) and the statement of purpose provided at the time of registration. The decision of the selection committee is final.
- Will the selected candidates be provided accommodation?
Selected applicants are requested to arrange for their accommodation on their own. The CSA department does not provide accommodation.
- What facilities will the selected candidates entail?
The selected candidates will be given free wi-fi access within the department. Hence, all the selected candidates are advised to bring their laptops. The selected candidates will be given free lunch on all six days of the summer school (Monday through Saturday). The sessions end with Lunch on Saturday, the 8th.
- Will the selected candidates receive a certificate of participation?
Yes, all the selected candidates who participate in the summer school will receive a certificate of participation.
- Is there a registration fee for the summer school?
No, there are no registration charges/fees for the school.
- Will the selected applicants require a No Objection Certificate from their parent institution?
Yes, we would require a bona fide cum no objection certificate from your Department Head or your College Principal, the template for which shall be sent to you upon getting selected.